WELCOME TO TOUCH & RETOUCH

Hi ,my name is Steve Cavalcanti and here is where you gonna find the words behind the image, a place where im gonna explain some of my ideas,my thoughts and technics and everything that may cross my delusional mind and soul

Thursday 4 February 2010



My new creation which i call Star Angel ,another piece that mold itself while i was doing it ,there was not much of a idea when i started ,by trying different things i end up with this concept of a Angel traveling through dimensions on space!
another work only possible because of the photographer Marcus J. Ranum : http://mjranum-stock.deviantart.com/

1 comment:

Fred Sposito said...

Oi!
Po, quanto tempo!
Muito legal vc ter começado um blog para mostrar os seus trabalhos. Dou a maior força!
seja bem-vindo!!!

Abração!!